Thursday afternoon was chilled and there was something telling me to go for walk. I am glad I did reason Nature asked me 5 beautiful questions:
1. What would I like to be remembered for?
– An Author who has written 25 📚 and people are glued to it.
2. What has been your greatest accomplishment in recent months?
– My first full marathon which I decided just two weeks before the day. An Untold Story of My First Marathon was an instant hit and inspirational to many.
3. What has brought you the most fulfillment in your life?
– This I will come back and for now, I will say 50 miles Bike 🚴 ride in Door County. This was on an old Fuji bike of 1980 with original tires. After 25 miles, bike mechanic told me you will not be able to reach the destination. To him, I told if I have come 25 miles – another 25 miles would be with effort and faith.It did happen without anything going wrong hence my most fulfillment day.
4. What was the happiest day of your life?
– I will keep long answer for some other day, for short answer day I was born.Birthday is the greatest gift from the GOD.
5. What do you wish your younger self had known about that you know today?
– Make time for what is important in your life and who is important in your life. Time is elastic and it helps you to make it happen.
That’s all from my Date with Mother Nature!