This afternoon I can call myself as an Outlier reason I could understand Geese Talk! Here is my story!
Overhead, two Geese around the parking lot were talking and saying why People look for closer parking. I started thinking about their discussion.
I was in planned walking meeting – one round around the building is about 0 .333 miles and 3 rounds make it to a mile. These Geese waited to know if I could find an answer for them just like an outcome from the 15 minutes planned walked meeting.
On my last round, I told Geese for people who are watching their steps, my suggestion is to mark an ‘Outlier Parking’ which would be little isolated from the parking. The slogan would be – If you park your car here and walk towards the office – you will earn 500 steps.
They said this sounds like an excellent idea and what else you can do. To which I told, will have flyers stating – Earn all your saved or unused steps from the Chicago Winter in this Chicago Summer Weather by parking your car in the Outlier Parking (OP).
Outlier Parking 7 Key Benefits:
- Take a walk to increase your daily steps from OP to Office.
- Minimum twice a day earns you 1000 steps.
- Use the stairs for 50% of your climb and for rest take elevator.
- Repeat step no 1 and park farther from the store for buying grocery on your way to home.
- (Save Money) Just walk for lunch to restaurants near office and don’t buy. Come back and eat your brown bag.
- Plan a walking meeting just like I did today.
- (After office) Walk over to visit your neighbors to check on them – How they are doing and take them along with you to check on their neighbors.
Repeat Step 1, Step 3 and Step 7 and you will be a good Outlier.