Once upon 7 years old, I started following my parents blindly on these 7 things and feel very proud of it. The 7 journeys are:
- Take bath before starting the workday, and of course, they used to drink tea and still have lemon tea as early morning rituals.
- Pray each single day.
- Read or Write even no one instantly reading your writing.
- Love and encourage creative people…who co-create something in this WORLD. It could be an author who writes for either Newspaper or Magazine or Book. Write them about their writings by letter, or email or nowadays comments.
- Walk even if you have means to transportation.
- Be Happy for no reason. Happiness should not be conditional.
- Smile and smile often. Some long ones or some big one that would be a laughter for the day.
All the answers of that blindly following journey keep unfolding into a very meaningful and puts things into perspective and discipline.