What is common between today’s richest and successful people like Warren B, Bill G, Mark C, Mark Z, and Elon Musk?
They are an avid reader.
1. Bill Gates read 50 books every year. This means one book per week and 2 weeks of vacation ( The last part I made it, the story of 2 weeks vacation).
2. Warren Buffet reads a lot, maybe 200/300 pages.
3. Mark Cuban says he spends 3 hours in reading every day.
4. Mark Zuckerberg’s 2017 resolution is to read – The Idea Factory: Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation by Jon Gertner.
5. Once upon a child, Elon Musk used to read many books at the same time. From his childhood bookshelves which have shaped him is ‘Lord of the Ring’, ‘Einstein’ etc. In recent time, when asked about how he has learned to build rockets. He has a simple answer: “I read books”.
Being an avid reader is a common thing between all the above and many other successful people.
Are you an avid reader?