Once upon a Control, not 1 or 2 but 5 I tried them for a Week And Became Twice As Productive. Well if Productive is a strong word as it’s difficult to quantify then the right word be Energy. I felt an ample amount of energy within. Here is my Control practice which I am preaching with you all. Let me know what your experience been:
- Switch off or put your cell phone to sleep for 8 hours. ( I did 11 pm to 7 am). For day time puts off your notification for things like Social Media, News etc. Go and visit those on your bio break.
- Don’t watch TV after or during Dinner or in Night. ( Go back to basic read paper newspaper/ play chess/ or spend some time with Family or Friends). On a side note visit your friends on the corner over weekdays just like old days don’t wait for weekends. Life is too short to have fun only over weekends.
- Be a mindful eater. Give it a break to Junk Foods. Eating four times in a day like 8 am, 12 o’clock, 4 pm and 8 pm would be ideal. Make your time which suits you but for a week stick to it.
- Walk ( or Run) for 30 minutes in the morning by observing nature. No music, listen to nature. And
- Take a warm cup of yellow milk ( no sugar, few drops of Turmeric powder) and read your favorite book or do mindful breathing before going to sleep.