In recent times two things have happened to me, in my list of reading its PURSUE, which I am religiously pursuing as I am in CUSP of being a writer. Also, saw a movie of Walt Disney which I am going to talk about in a bit. For now, let me introduce you to PURSUE which is with me on any Day.
- Prayers Book ( Bhagavad Gita As It Is Original by Prabhupada. I am on the 3rd chapter of 12).
- Unpublished Book ( I have got one book which my friends when working with Border Michigan got closed 6 years back…this book teaches why it did not get published).
- Radio Audiobook ( Q & A is a novel by Vikas Swarup, an Indian diplomat. This book is adapted by Oscar Winning Slumdog Millionaire)
- Short Story Collections ( This is Retold Folk Stories which I read for my Kids, and every time someone Retold the same story its really shows the creativity).
- Used Books ( Books which I buy from Garage Sale for 10 cents or anything less than a dollar)
- E -Stories ( All the stories which you all WordPress writes write – I read at least 20 plus in a day).
Now, coming back to the movie which I watched on 2nd December of 2016 and here is what I wrote on 3rd December:
My 2 Cents for Walt Before Mickey
Last night, after very long I had a remote of Family TV. On top of that, no one was interested in watching along with me as they had done for their day watching all Disney Movies.
A thought came why not watch something about Disney itself – his life, his dream and how he overcome all the obstacles and became famous.
My search in Netflix took just a few seconds and got this movie called Walt before Mickey, PG. I started watching this movie which is based on the book as same as the name of the movie.
It’s shows early years of passions, struggle, failure , success, failure, moving from Kanas City a farmland to Los Angles a show business place , learning by seeing how having different department helps, and sharing responsibilities and focusing on creativity , friendship for life in ups and down , being with his brother and believing in his Dad Elias Disney saying, ” If you can dream it, you can do it. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
The movie has a strong message with one negative – there is too much chain smoking.
I recommend this movie to all new and budding entrepreneurs friends. Till I get the remote next I have a question for my fellow readers… What’s your dream and what you are doing to pursue it?