Today, the evening was for CSR ( Community Service Round) and we decided this a month back to pack food for Feed the Starving Children.
Since it’s after work family was also part of this good deed.
My kids got an idea
- We are blessed to have food on our table.
- Not waste food as there are many people without proper meals.
- The right mix ( Wheat, Soy, and Potatoes)is required to be packed in the packet for the kids.
- They funneled in the packet, weight, and sealed.
- This kind of work really made them tired as they continuously did for 1 hour 15 minutes.