Today’s morning story is about – three reasons you should have sprinkler and three reason you should not:
- It starts and stops on time. Scheduled as per you have program it.
- It has full coverage of your grass. That’s how they are designed, planned, and laid out.
- The pressure of water is just right on the surface of the grass
- Just like the photo if you don’t look – water is wasted. Thank GOD I was out so informed about it rather took the photo and texted it while running.
- Your grass may not require the same amount of water every day.
- You miss the fun part of being out.