Last Sunday, on a friendly discussion few of my friends, had or have a common belief. They commit their early morning to understand, solve, and implement the work they are involved in…its technology.
Take away from the discussion, if you want to achieve your goal give your early morning to yourself. The time between 5 AM to 7 AM is the best and here is why? This is proven to me reason lately I have been reading a book which is not easy to comprehend. I used my one hour and things which sums-up is as follows:
- Clarity – After a good night sleep, the morning is crisp. It comes as a bonus.
- Oxygen – Air is fresh and deep breathing stimulate our brain.
- Magical – Morning is a magical moment.
- More – More with less.
- Inspiring – In my mind, the byword for the morning is an inspiration.
- Time – You got time for yourself.
This commit of mine is 100% proven…try for yourself and commit yourself to achieve your purpose in life. I am sure you have a story or two to share…and I am listening.