Last night, I had plan my run and it rained this morning like cats and dogs.
Thank GOD I have a GYM membership. It's been months I ran on treadmill…may be when it snowed this year. I got up on the treadmill and in an hour and five minutes accomplished 6:43 miles and here is six things to share
- You got to start – even a slow one!
- Once you start – keep time in mind.
- Gain the momentum.
- Unify Mind and Body with breathing.
- Scan and talk to every part of your body.
- The outcome of six miles should break with smile on your face and numbers on screen should be encouraging enough for next one.