Blessed are those who get to sleep in a symphony.
Are you all with me so far as my writing is based on the photo I clicked this afternoon while walking and talking over the phone.
7 Things these two ducks told me how to sleep in a symphony:
- No electronics for an hour before going to bed.
- Keep a timer for a bedroom light for at least five days in a week.
- Getting up in the morning on time at least for five days.
- Read before going to bed.
- Read after getting from the bed.
- Open the window and blinds in the morning to get fresh energy.
- Arrange your bed first thing.
If you don’t like reading…replace read with pray for point number 4 and 5.