I am not sure if there is any word like spicism and I am trying to have it just for…ism!
For those who knows…it's for them to validate and of course who does not – Spice is an aromatic /substance which is added to food while cooking eg. gloves, pepper, turmeric, cumin, cardamom, ginger, coriander etc.
What is spicy?
Flavored with spice…it could be mild, hot, or very hot!
I can handle mild to hot and my favorites are from my Grandparents kitchen. I say grandparents reason it was very tough to handle to spicy food in childhood and with their love…it has become a habit!
- Stuffed Paratha[Naan] ( Stuffed with Potato, Cauliflowers…)
- Paneer Palak ( Palak is spinach and Paneer is Indian Cottage Cheese)
- Idli ( South Indian rice and lentil flour cake. Served with a light curry sauce (Sambarh).
- Chicken Chettinad…Chillies can unleash endorphins quickly than the run I do.
- Yakini ( Mutton…it's a goat meat. )
In Pictures some other from photo albums:
- Photo from Polar Vertex of 2014 – Beating Chicago Cold with home made Jhal Muri -spicy, tangy, crispy, crunchy & punchy.
2. Masala Popcorn while watching Dhoom 3