Today we all the runners touched the finish lines. Every Saturday of summer morning at 9 we gathered at School to run a mile or two. There was only one when it rained – none of us could make it.
11 Things We Learned:
- Run or Walk…the mantra as coach said is keep moving.
2. Keep your water bottles – Hydration is key.
3. Reaching is a half battle won.
4. If your friends are visiting you take them too.
5. Getting out and being with Nature to get Vitamin D is priceless.
6. Some are born runners, some become runners, and some train themselves to be a runner.
7. Stretch your body before and after the run.
8. Sign for a next run…run is a continuous process.
9. Tell other slow runners on a track …yes you can run it.
10. Smile and other will smile and the distance becomes shorter.
11. Share your run journal with others…just like I am doing it.
The school opens next week and personally, I feel run well accomplished from 11 Saturday’s morning.