This is not an IPO of a company but simply…Input, Process, and Output. I have been thinking before this writing what to write and I did two things:
- Read my followers’ blog. One really inspired me and motivated to write.
- I went for walk thinking about what to write.
I believe three things are very important:
- What you are going to write about it…Fiction or Non-Fictions.
- Process thoughts how it is going to benefit you when you read a few months from now, how it is going to benefits the reader who is going to read once you publish.
- What is going to be an outcome…the reader is going to take! For example, when I read so many ones stuck with me – Motivate and Inspire!!
11 things to do make one writing better:
- Read about the subject which interest.
- Research about it.
- Write about it.
- Read your writing.
- Edit your writing and try to use different words.
- Increase your vocabulary.
- Set up a goal of writing – daily, weekly, monthly.
- Open to honest feedback from your readers
- Implement those feedback in your writing.
- Buy books and encourage fellow writers.
- Write your story and an interesting one when you read after 4 decades it refreshes your memory.
I am on it or you!