The mind works best when its static. If you don’t believe try this…
- A rushing mind is already in the finish line even before you reach there and thus mind and body is not in synch. One of those feels tired.
- Mind always tend to think about past or future. It is very difficult to be in present. Its take practice and I call it static.
- The static mind is nothing but a willpower developed over time. Try to say No at 11 PM to desserts, your favorite TV shows. If you are able to say No. You got your willpower muscle trained.
Got static? If not practice or train for it:
- Meditation could be one
- Walking with focusing on your breath would be second
- Let me know the third one!