To shovel or not to shovel is not the question. The question is how many you do in a day or two if it’s snowing for 27 hours continuously.
Well, I did 2 of 3 shoveling at 5 PM and I say 2 of 3 reasons when I am done by 3 of 3 by tomorrow morning there would not be enough space or energy to make a mountain out of molehills.
Shoveling apart…here is 10 simple reason why I like it.
- It gives me an opportunity to be with Mother Nature.
- The experience is Magical.
- The moment captured is like-long lasting.
- You see your neighbors doing the same thing or similar things – some shoveling, some using the snowblower.
- On a snow day like…, kids have more fun.
- The snow does not look whiter on the other side of a fence. ( Unlike grass).
- You dress up.
- Three words to make from snow … No, Now, and Sow. Do you remember the story of how Sow sends her three little piglets to try fortune.
- Snow is ancient.
- Snow when simplified becomes water.