We had a cousin from London over last week and she had her own office work in the day time but in the evening and over the weekend we could spend quality time.
What did we do? Lots of things together :
- Sight-Seeings: Frozen Michigan Lake not all part of it, The Beans, River Walk, The Lemont Temple, and Devon.
- Watching: Movies ( Bazaar, Rajma Chaeal, and Love by SQ feet) together!
- Eating out and In.
- Building Snow Man. This was fun
- Picking up and dropping off to the airport. This gives some extra time to spend time and chat.
- Doing Saraswati Puja…the GODDESS for Learning and Wisdom.
- Photos lots of them and with them.
That’s all for 10th. A short week starts on Monday.