The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.” Swami Vivekananda
Day: Sunday, 1st December 2019.
1. I am excited for the possibility of the technology you and the coming generations will live in…still be connected to the – roots.
2. How advance we become, but first the principle of life will be the same…breath and – breathe deep.
3. The world has come closer and we human are getting away. Bring folks closer to each other hearts.
4. The foundation is the key …for (almost) – anything.
5. We got to maintain good habits be it …physical, mental, and spiritual – yes all three.
6. Anchor to The Almighty
7. Try to automate some mandate work and sometime do it on your own.
8. Online shopping is good and once in a week do it in person. See, Touch, and smell the freshness of those stuffs.
9. The daily mantra …be thankful and show your gratitude to known and unknowns faces.
10. Protect your rights, values, and ideas.
11. Raise awareness of Goodness. And
12. Decode Vedas, Puranas, and Upanishad.
With this Wishing a very happy Birthday to my child and insightful year ahead!