If I have to go on Time Machine and today I would go at 18 and write this!
1. Its on our hand to be safe till vaccine is found…wash your hand, don’t touch your mouth, ear, and nose. wear masks and avoid crowded places
2. If you know something and results show on you probably you will be asked about it.
3. Salt is mineral.
4. We earn money for 4 reasons and 1 of 4 is …to have a ceiling on our head, food in our plates, and clothes on our skin.
5. No 2 of 4 to feed our family.
6. No 3 for kids educations
7. No 4 of 4 for our future and retired life.
8. There will be all kinds of people in your life you got to learn to deal with them.
9. Planning means you are putting thought before actions. Chances it may not work sometime and most of the time it will work and you will feel less effort.
10. I think hacking is not new…we get hacked from the present moment by thinking about past or future.
11. If you think you have enough time that is a myth.
12. Folks will discourage you, pause and hear them out and find out way out from it.
13. Being selfish without harming others is good.
14. Write your future being at 18 and keep the same rigor of any age when you need to be successful all the time. The best brain keeps growing until 24 and beyond.
15. Don’t just read the headlines and make an opinion. Read the content and if not satisfied research about it. Then you got the right to make one.
16. When it comes to exercise one form will not help. Here you have to make a portfolio of cardio, strength, isometrics, stretching, breathing, and meditations. The outcome and output would be inside out.
17.I am not saying no to meat but know your greens. You should indulge in a rainbow of fruits and vegetables.
18. Develop one X -Factor…it could be music, writing, singing, acting, dancing.
That’s all from 18 on 18 by then 18! What’s yours? I am listening!