In this Me Hour, I did not do any multitasking. Whenever my thoughts drifted I tried to anchor them back with my breathe. Was it easy the simple answer is no but as they say everything comes to perfection with practices.
Here is my 8 on 8:
- We have more greens. Spring is here.
- Some of us forgot to check the weather and I did see them drenching in rain.
- A new rule: The school does not allow them to talk inside the class. Speak less and spread less or when required!
- They will have vaccinations for everyone above 16 from coming 19.
- Gardening is the next thing and some folks are looking forward to it.
- Mask is mandatory till May for sure! Some of us are also keeping a backup in our bag.
- I took some chips from them before giving them and explained this is an example of tax.
- Research shows walking is the most effective exercise. To believe the research and see the outcome you have to walk.