There is a Yoga Therapist and Teacher who comes every day to get him some yoga done.
When a teacher is not able to come I do with him and thus the heading An Evening Yoga with Dad.
My Yoga sessions are for an hour and it has the following :
1. Awareness: Recognize your current state in which try to find out how is breathing., surrounding sounds or noise. Take a few deep breathe and get ready for
2. Suhkhs Vayam: It’s a micro Yoga from head to toe.
3. Asana: We did a couple of Asana in supine positions.
4. Pranayama: It’s giving direction to one’s breathe.
5. Yoga Nidra: This is where Mind is active and we are trying to make another part relaxed
The above 5 steps are to give time to your mind, body, breath, muscles, and soul.
Some time someone absent gets you more time with you and your family.