Last night while coming from the library my elder one asked how many followers you have in WordPress. They call it ‘Followers’…I like to call it Fraternity Members reason we share a common interest – to write, to read, and to be read!
I said: 998
His answer: By tomorrow you will reach 1000 for sure.
Him: Again, how long you have been writing.
Me: On WordPress December of 2016.
We both…smiled (again)!!
This morning, I have 1000 and I want to thank you all:
- For the knowledge you shared
- For the experience you shared
- For the culture you shared
- For the smile you shared
- For the encouraging comments, you shared
- For the likes, you had for my writing
- For the reblogging, you had for my blog
- For the travel essay photo, you motivated to travel more
- For the book or movie review, helps to pick next
- For 1000…none of us know each other personally – we are always there to write, to read, and to be read!
Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!