Today is ninth December and it is my eldest sister birthday. On her birthday these are nine things about her and/or what I have learned:
- My mother is not strict but her daughter aka my sister is which helped in keeping all her brother in the discipline.
- She used to do a very good painting and she learned with dedications. After marriage, she left and focused on her higher educations in two Masters ( in Arts and Educations) and became a History Teacher for a High School. She could have been a great painting teacher as well.
- She speaks her mind. What is right is right the person in front of her may not like but the fact is fact.
- It could be her son in class or any one of the students if they do not listen…they will hear out loud from her and get punished.
- She does fasting and has been very regular follower once a week.
- Not much of a tourist or a person who would like to see places but yes once a year she cannot say No to it. After all, travel is also learning.
- She loves pets and her favorite is Dog and Parrot. Initially, she kept Parrot and when everyone else in the home was able to take care of the Dog. She allowed it.
- The only time she is not talking or speaking when watching TV and I believe that’s her me time.
- She wants certain things in a certain way…at home, or school – sometimes it is not easy but she does not give up easily. Make sure it happens as it benefits all.