1. I did start the Suryanamaskar which is part of 75crore Suryanamaskar for the 75th independence of India. Each one of us who is part of has to do 13 Suryanamaskar every day for 21 days.
2. Each Suryanamaskar burns 13.9 calories.
3. Suryanamaskar has both asanas (pose) and pranayama ( breathe control). It provide complete exercise to one’s body and mind.
4. Since the temperature in the morning was 34F…I did run for my 5K – the best is folks do smile and wave their hand. It’s always a very warm feeling even on a cold morning.
5. We have a few festivals in different parts of India and it all has to worship Sun. Sun is the source of energy and we provide our gratitude. The festival are Lohri, Bihu, Pongal, and Makar Sankaranti.
6. We did go to the grocery to get some special sweets. In today’s time, we get everything everywhere. The internet is also has made the world very local.
7. I learned to silence our brain is to prolong the time between two consecutive thoughts.
8. Gratitude helps from unnecessary noise in the mind.
9. The end of child credit made someone very emotional in his interview and he mentioned his name is J.J. HALL ll and he would not have been able to afford 3 children who he would have named J.J. Hall lll ( Not a real name)
10. Today’s my Dad birthday and we got very good news which he shared that his only granddaughter got a job offer from the college campus. She is final year computer science student.
11. Don’t give advice especially on Marriage is takeaway from WordPress.
12. We all adapted Science and technology because it helped us and now there is so much of it that it’s hurting as well. Balance!
13. What comes to your mind if you hear the word Face? To me, this is what we remember of anyone even if they are not with us.
14. What is the two things our brain is supposed to do or possess is the question I did ask this morning. It’s 1. Creativity and 2. Will power.