Today, I thank you all my fellow blogosphere reader for all the likes you all have given and plus comments.
In my phone there are nine things I follow or utilize religiously:
- Phone calls – this was/is what phone is meant for right!
- Emails – All emails at one place and they are so many. I skim through some, and read important one’s on my laptop.
- Text Message – I text to share some important no or days as those stays there for future reference.
- Facebook – This keeps us aware what’s happening in friends and family life. Once I visited India and my Aunty was not aware…she mentioned it seems seeing me in person feels like I just got downloaded myself from the Facebook. I think that’s a good compliment. What do you all think?
- Whatsapp – I have a mixed feeling. There is so many group and most of the time fwded messages keep coming.
- YouTube – Use for viewing songs,bhajans , mantras.
- Weather – I see more weather updates than NASDAQ.
- Garmin Connect – just to make sure I am on closers to my goals.
- Camera – They say Pictures says more than 1000 words. Old saying still takes memory.
Well out of all…Wordpress definitely takes precedence and this all because of you blogosphere. There is so much to learn everyday from you all. Keep writing!