A study by scientists at the Lawerence Berkeley National Laboratory in California, US, a few years ago found that walking reduced the risk of heart disease by 9.3% while running by 4.5%.
Well, that’s not the only benefit of walking. Forty-five minutes of waking every day will add (A) or reverse ( R)
- Prevent aging of human brain and in some cases can (R) age-related memory loss
- The body naturally produces encephalin and endorphins. (A) to your mood upbeats.
- Diabetic patients make walking as a habit will have less intake of medicine.
- Consult your Doctor before you start.
- Walking in the morning provides the most benefits.
- Walking throughout the day just like we keep taking coffee will add extra benefits.