Monday and the thirteenth sounds interesting isn’t it. Today,
- I dared to run in below zero or 30 F. The path was slippery still managed 1.21 Miles.
- The village shut down our water…hence has to get lunch from outside. We all ate in one lunch special chicken biryani.
- Got an upgraded rental car.
- Got an upgraded accommodations.
- Someone mentioned life is not challenging at work. I told practice for Marathon. The person mentioned not bad…I like it.
- The person in front of me with three kids with lots of item and coupons. I had no problem but everyone else. I requested for them to open a new line.
- Too much traffic. I enjoyed my time in the rental upgrade.
- I ordered breakfast menu at dinner time. Eat light. Not bad.
- I tipped 20% and it was appreciated.
- I told kids to pick their dress from the chest. They liked it.
- I heard on the radio in one of the channels…GOD loves all!
- Instead of coffee, I took smoothie for a change.
- Utilized few minutes of Yoga, Plank, and Push-ups.
All you have to do is ask for it. If you don’t ask it is sure you would not get it…even if you ask – you may or may not get it. At least you tried is the satisfaction you will get.